Donations and Appeals
Donations are a wonderful way to support the work of the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn. You can make a single, monthly or annual pledge using different methods, including credit card or direct debit payment. Every donation, whether big or small, helps to ensure that the Archdiocese can continue to provide programs and services that bring hope and joy to many people in the community.
To make a donation, please complete the form below. Once you have filled out the form you will be forwarded to a secure BPoint (Commonwealth Bank) payment gateway.
Donations in some instances can be tax deductible.
Through its parish network, the Archdiocese conducts many worthwhile Annual Appeals in support of its various organizations and agencies. The most significant of these Appeals are in aid of:-
- The Father’s Day Appeal – held in September to raise funds for the care and support of our archdiocesan retired priests.
- The Good Shepherd Sunday Appeal – held on the fourth Sunday of Easter to raise funds for the education of our seminarians to the priesthood.
- Archbishop’s Christmas Appeal – held at Christmas to raise funds for specific church related projects within and outside Australia who are urgently in need of financial support.
- Good Friday Collection – to support the people and places of the Holy Land.
- Mission Sunday Appeal – held in October to help the Church’s missionary activity through prayer and sacrifice.
- Project Compassion – Caritas Australia’s annual Lenten Appeal to raise funds for the world’s poor to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity.
- Propagation of the Faith Appeal – held between May and August in support of faith communities and their needs around the developing world.