Canberra & Goulburn
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Digital Specialist will require a broad IT skill-set with the ability to display both proactive vision and reactive support. With the fast-paced, ever-evolving nature of the digital realm, deep knowledge and an enthusiasm to stay abreast of digital trends is a must. The role requires the development and implementation of a range of digital communication resources which support and promote Archdiocesan evangelisation.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Collaborate with leadership to create and execute digital platforms, including; podcasts, teleconferencing, intranet, and websites.
- Manage online services, including WordPress and Joomla-based websites, shared hosting provider services, domain name registration and management, website security, testing and backups, SEO, DNS, SSL certificates, SharePoint and other related technologies/services.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Deep knowledge of the digital media landscape.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- A high standard of analytical and problem-solving skills, and a desire for ongoing training/formation.
- Committed to the pastoral mission of the Catholic Church.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team.
- Attention to detail.
- Team focused, good-humored and able to contribute creative and technical.
HOW TO APPLY
A complete application will include the following:
1. A letter of interest addressing qualifications and experience as they relate to the responsibilities of the position.
2. A Curriculum Vitae.
Applications are now closed