Manager, Clergy Retirement Foundation
The Clergy Retirement Foundation [the Foundation] of the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn is seeking a full time Manager to commence in January 2019.
The Manager is tasked with the day-to-day administration of the Foundation and for the provision of care and support for retired priests of the Archdiocese. The position reports to the Board of the Foundation.
The position calls for a caring and energetic professional who is motivated to support a group of retired Catholic priests to enjoy secure, comfortable and fruitful lives. The successful applicant will work with a small team to provide care and assistance to approximately 25 priests.
The position requires a self-starter with demonstrated administration experience, communication and computer skills. They must be able to work independently and to respond quickly to changing or developing situations involving the aged.
The position requires regular travel throughout the Archdiocese and, on occasions, overnight stays.
The position requires an understanding of and support for the ethos and values of the Catholic Church. This position is subject to relevant ACT and NSW child protection checks and criminal record checks.
A competitive salary package including vehicle will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- experience in management in the aged care sector, particularly in care planning coordination
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong advocacy skills
- ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- a balanced and level-headed approach to emergency and stressful situations
- advanced level computing skills to ensure documentation and reporting is maintained in accordance with organisational and legislative requirements
- high level writing skills
- diploma qualification or above in aged care or health administration would be advantageous but not essential
- financial management and accounting experience
- knowledge of property management including Body Corporate structures.
To download the job description go to www.cgcatholic.org.au/positions-vacant
For more information contact Victor Dunn on 6239 9800 or email@example.com
To apply, please submit a cover letter with referees and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Friday, 22 October 2018.