What is happening and what are the issues in the Marriage debate?
The following websites will help ensure that you stay up to date and can consider the issues and consequences or the current debate on marriage in Australia:
• Sydney Archdiocese at marriageinfo.com.au
• The Australian Family Association (predominately Catholic) at family.org.au
• The Australian Christian Lobby (predominately protestant) at acl.org.au
• Marriage Alliance (broad based)) at marriagealliance.com.au
• Marriage Equals (youth focussed) http://marriageequals.org.au/ A new book “Stealing from a Child” by Dr David van Gend discusses the issues and effects of changing the Marriage Act in Australia. It is available from Connor Court Publishing http://www.connorcourt.com/catalog1/ or the Canberra Catholic Bookshop in Manuka.