Work is for people, not people for work. Through work, individuals not only contribute to the common good, but also achieve fulfilment as human beings. In this respect, the Church teaches that employees and employers should be regarded as partners in their place of work and in their respective roles. The conditions of employment detailed in this section are applicable to all archdiocesan employees at parish level and in those agencies under the direct supervision of the chancery.
- Working with Children and Vulnerable People Registration (NSW and ACT) (pdf - 322 KB)
- Working with Children and Vulnerable People Checks for Employment (pdf - 251 KB)
- Conditions of Employment (pdf - 384 KB)
- Code of Conduct (pdf - 292 KB)
- Volunteers (pdf - 305 KB)