The Wonder of Life
As a precursor to our puberty program, the MFR team can run a short Wonder of Life program for Year 3 & 4 students in class. Parents are welcome to sit in on that session with their child, if they would like to.
The Wonder of Life program concentrates on three themes:
- Our life and our body are gifts to be celebrated
- Change and growth is normal and wonderful
- We are created to love (God, the created world, ourselves and others)
Topics covered include:
- What’s so special about being human
- My secret life in the womb
- Look how I’ve changed!
- The journey ahead (a light introduction to puberty changes)
The cost of the Wonder of Life in-class incursion experience costs $5 per child.
To make a booking for 2021 contact Cathy.Madsen@cg.org.au