OVERVIEW OF ROLE
This role combines two primary skillsets for the digital delivery of Archdiocesan Communications – IT knowledge and content production. We’re seeking someone who can create and deliver engaging digital content, knows their way around content management systems and is creative, hands-on, and digitally savvy.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Execute digital platforms, including; podcasts, intranet and
- Maintain and update website, intranet and portal content
- Create and deliver engaging digital communications content
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Broad and deep knowledge of the digital media landscape and an enthusiasm to stay abreast of digital trends
- Direct experience in working with HTML, CSS, WordPress, social media
- Strong written and oral communication
- An ability to engage with and support the pastoral mission of the Catholic
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills and plenty of drive
- Analytical and innovative thinker and technology advocate
- Team focused and able to contribute creative and technical solutions
SALARY AND CONDITIONS
The remuneration for this role is dependent upon qualifications and experience. The Archbishop’s Office of Evangelisation is committed to providing a supportive environment for the role, including access to support services in ICT. The team is supported by a range of employment policies, procedures and guidelines.
The Trustees of the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn (the Employer) requires that all people working within its institutions and agencies, regardless of religious background or allegiance respect the beliefs and teaching of the Catholic Church. All employees of the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn must meet the ‘working with children’ checks as detailed in the Archdiocesan Child Protection and Intervention Policy.
HOW TO APPLY
A complete application will include the following:
- A cover letter addressing qualifications and experience as they relate to the responsibilities of the position.
- A professional
- Samples of your writing or multimedia output