The Archdiocese of Canberra & Goulburn is looking for an enthusiastic manager, with retail services experience, to manage our Catholic Bookshop at St Christopher’s Pastoral Centre, Manuka.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Providing an exceptional retail service to customers of the Catholic Bookshop
- Business management including purchasing, inventory management and accounts receivable and payable
- Staff management, including organisation of work rosters
- Financial reporting and budgeting
- Retail management experience
- Qualifications in retail, business management, accounting or other qualifications relevant to this role.
- Experience with POS systems
- Experience with MYOB Retail Management (desirable but not essential).
- Support the teaching of the Catholic Church.
- Compassionate, caring and understanding attitude to all customers
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, work independently and exercise initiative.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relations.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with the details of three referees should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Closing date: 10 June, 2022