Part-time Parish Administrative Support Assistant
People are invited to apply for the position of ‘Parish Administrative Support Assistant’. This is a part-time permanent position two days (flexible), 15.2 hours, supporting parishes across the Catholic Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn with the inputting of financial data and reporting requirements.
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong communication and liaison skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
- Experience with financial package(s) such as PACs and/or MYOB.
- Awareness of GST legislation and reporting requirements.
Salary will be subject to qualifications and experience. The position will be based in Canberra. Applications addressing the above sent to Deborah Foote, Parish Support Manager, Archbishop’s Office of Evangelisation, and emailed to Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 13 December 2021.