Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn Women’s Taskforce
The Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn Women’s Taskforce (ACGWT) is a group of women from the Archdiocese of Canberra and Goulburn who will work together to support and promote women in the local Catholic Church. Our website is regularly updated with our activities. https://womenstaskforceacg.org/
Our purpose includes:
- To provide a mechanism for the sharing of the Catholic faith and culture for women across the Archdiocese in a supportive, welcoming environment. A hub to facilitate faith formation. To develop the technology, with its own website and social media presence.
- To connect and communicate with all women and energise them on the journey with the Spirit and to disseminate information and resources for adult education in the faith, theology, scripture, spirituality. To form relationships with other Archdiocesan support and prayer groups.
- A place of nourishment and wisdom so we can, in turn, nourish our world.
- To be powerful and positive influence for good within our church community.
- To provide an inclusive voice for women across the Archdiocese and to advocate for their varied interests.
- To validate and amplify the voice of women by giving them representation in decision making in our Archdiocese.
- Establish a working relationship with the Archbishop. We hope to become a voice for change for women in our church.
Taskforce contact details:
Lara Kirk (Chair) Lara.Kirk@cg.org.au
Genevieve Colbert (Deputy Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Doherty (Communications) email@example.com
Selina Stanford (Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Walsh Smith email@example.com
Andrea Dean firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica Phelan email@example.com
Alison Weeks firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Conroy email@example.com
Jan Baker firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria de Fatima Vieira email@example.com
Sr Clare Condon (Ex-officio member) CCondon@goodsams.org.au